Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Okay, I'm going to TRY to do something that I have pondered doing for a year - join the weekly blog carnival from MckMama that allows honest sharing in a reverse psychology fashion...I'm going to try - not that I have done or not done anything interesting this week.

Let's see, this week I did not:

- have a couple of people stop in front of my house and ask if I was having a garage sale based on the amount of stuff that was in my yard. I am a neat freak and would never let my front yard look like a flea market!

- make an appointment to see the doctor and then less than 24 hours later COMPLETELY forget about the appt. and not go - I am young and have a GREAT memory, I am not forgetful!

- disobey doctor's orders to not walk on my foot for a week or longer and then turn around and do a 4-hour long garage clean-out followed by grocery shopping.

- do a little happy dance in the principal's office after an encouraging tenure evaluation - I am a professional and would never act a little crazy.

-start planning away every minute of my Spring Break...there is no way that I wanted to spend any quality time with my couch and pjs this week.

- go to 2 worship services back-to-back at CCC to listen to my friend, BJ, sing a song she wrote...in front of thousands of people. I would never have friends that are that talented and blessed!


Okay, guess that is all that I haven't done this week. We'll see if there is anything this coming week worth posting. Feel free to join in Not Me Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want spring! I want a break too! Okay, very cool that your friend writes and sing. If you get a chance come visit our blog...my friend Christina and I are 2 mommies that sing and play together in hopes of furthering God's kingdom. We know God uses everything! And everyone! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this post and am so thankful I stumbled across it! Thanks for the smiles you brought me!
    Alycia
    Coloring Outside The Lines

    ReplyDelete